After the guided tour in Machu Picchu you will have enough time to get into the mystic energy and peace of the sanctuary. There is also the possibility to ascent the mythical mountain or Huayna Picchu, a place where you will have the best view over Machu Picchu, and also you could head for tropical scenery leading through the Inca Trail network towards the temple of the moon, a sacred place with the function of cult of the moon, an important goddess during the Inca dynasty.
For Huayna Picchu mountain requires to be booked long time in advance however we charge additional $ 10.00 USD and then we’ll guarantee you entrance for Huayna Picchu as well (This new law state began from the 18th of July, 2011).
- The train departures could change due to the high or low season, giving us more or less options for booking your train reservation.
- All practical information concerning your train departures will be confirmed at least 1 or 2 days before your departure during a briefing with your tour guide
- In case there are no train tickets available in the direct route Aguas Calientes – Cusco, a train ticket Aguas Calientes – Sacred Valley (Ollantaytambo) with an additional private transportation from the Sacred Valley to your hotel in Cusco. This does not apply for the Hiram Bingham luxury train service.
For this tour we have two different options, the difference between both options is the type of train you choose to get to Aguas Calientes.
The expedition train offers all the comfort you need with four passengers seats located in front of each other, racks placed above the seats, panoramic windows, air conditioning and heating, and Andean music that creates a cheerful atmosphere.
The Vistadome is the ideal train for those who want to be in contact with the environment and appreciate the wonderful journey to Machu Picchu. Surrounded entirely by glass and wagons with large panoramic windows offering incomparable scenic views and innumerous opportunities to capture amazing pictures. The Vistadome also has air conditioning and heating, leather seats that adjust the body to provide comfort and relaxation during the entire trip. The Vistadome has a different service, which allows the visitor to be immersed and feel the Andean culture through its landscapes, music, dance and even food carefully prepared with local ingredients.
You can pay by WESTERN UNION, by BANKING TRANSFERENCE,
www.moneybookers.com and www.moneygram.com.
1.-SEND YOUR PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION
With Western Union®, you can send and get money
quickly at any of our 117.000 agents or offices all over the world. Check on
internet www.westernunion.com look for the nearest office of Western Union,
ask for International sendings cashier, then you’ll get a form and you have to
fill it in.
Complete the form.
1. - Ensure you get the form to fill it in.
2. - The payment is in American dollars and write the
amount in letters.
3. - Then write in numbers the amount you will send.
4. - Copy the receptionist information as follows:
Surname: Mancilla Muchari
Address: calle Suecia 380 C - Plaza de armas, Cusco City: CUSCO
Do not forget to fill in your personal information.
Pay to the cashier the amount you will send plus the charge of sending. You’ll
be asked to display your identification. Once the deposit is done you’ll be
given a bill that includes your MTCN :( Money Transfer Control Number).
Send us a mail indicating the amount you’re sending
and the MTCN, we will confirm the transference by e-mail or by phone. Then
we’ll proceed to make all the payments.
Notify your recipient that their money is on the way:
You Can Make your Payments through Western
Union with your Visa Card
Send money transfer online from:
· New Zealand
· United Kingdom
· United States
If you are interested in this tour or do you have
any questions about it. Please Contact us .....