- Backpack or a daypack in case you booked a personal porterage
- A warm and good Sleeping Bag (Minus 8ºC) : (Can be rented at MACAW office)
- Hiking boots (sneakers or running shoes are not recommended)
- Trekking poles
- Warm clothes layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Flashlight with extra batteries necessary
- Camera & Extra Film & Batteries / Charger
- Sun Protection : Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Thermals, Wool Socks & Woolen Hat for cold nights
- Gloves, Scarf
- Insect Repellant for Valleys and Machupicchu
- Rain Poncho / Good rain jacket
- Toiletries, Toilet paper, small towel
- Bathing clothes for the hot springs
- Trekking pants or similar
- Water bottle, Water purification tablets
- Personal medical kit
- Original passport and ISIC student card is applicable
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks & tips to your staff
- OPTIONAL : Little presents for kids of Communities along the trail such as school supplies, second hand clothes, toys, etc.
MOUNTAIN WALK.- This walk to the mountain Huaynapicchu after your
guided tour in Machupicchu, it takes 2 hours Ticket is included for people who
book in advance and permits are available.
... to avoid disappointments.
are a limited number of spaces available for MachuPicchu and Huaynapicchu
mountain for each day so call us now with your questions or book online to
reserve your spot !
Huayna Picchu permits you need to pay for your booking at least 1 month in
INSURANCE: We recommend you to obtain a personal Travel
Insurance, including Medical Problems, Baggage loss or damage. If you need help
to find a travel Insurance Company please let us know.
information you provide us, full name, passport number, nationality, date of
birth, telephone number, and address or your credit card info will be used
strictly to process your trip arrangements. This information will not be shared
CONDITIONS & TERMS:
- Please note that the
program deposit is non-refundable. The deposit is used to purchase the
space within the group and once a space is purchased it cannot be resold.
MACAW ADVENTURE will not give any refunds if a
participant decides to cancel the trip prior to departure or during the trip
(except from the entrances to the archaeological sites and the bus/train
- If MACAW ADVENTURE
doesn’t confirm the reservation, your payment will be refunded totally.
- All participants have
to carry their own back packs, including sleeping bag and mattresses
unless they booked an extra porter or the service includes porters,
horsemen or mules.
- A participant must
declare if he/she has any sickness or medical disorder and must bring
his/her own medicines.
- All participants must
bring their original passport and, if available, their original student
- It is compulsory that
all clients have personal travel insurance. This insurance must cover
personal accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other
expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage or injury occurring
to the client. MACAW ADVENTURE cannot be accounted for any accident or
loss of personal belongings the customer caused by his/her own.
- In case force majeure
occurs, like impossibility to operate the program or trek due to unusual
or unforeseen circumstances outside macaw adventure's control like:
extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes not allowing operation or
putting it at risk, sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. MACAW ADVENTURE
will propose viable solutions to operate the program within the available
dates, or if impossible, will then propose an alternative program. If the
alternative program chosen by the client is of lower value than that
originally booked then the client is entitled to a refund of the price
difference. All costs derived will be at the expense of the client. In
case none of these would be feasible, MACAW ADVENTURE would refund all the
money paid except all the incurred expenses so far.
You can pay by WESTERN UNION, by BANKING TRANSFERENCE,
www.moneybookers.com and www.moneygram.com.
1.-SEND YOUR PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION
With Western Union®, you can send and get money
quickly at any of our 117.000 agents or offices all over the world. Check on
internet www.westernunion.com look for the nearest office of Western Union,
ask for International sendings cashier, then you’ll get a form and you have to
fill it in.
Complete the form.
1. - Ensure you get the form to fill it in.
2. - The payment is in American dollars and write the
amount in letters.
3. - Then write in numbers the amount you will send.
4. - Copy the receptionist information as follows:
Surname: Mancilla Muchari
Address: calle Suecia 380 C - Plaza de armas, Cusco City: CUSCO
Do not forget to fill in your personal information.
Pay to the cashier the amount you will send plus the charge of sending. You’ll
be asked to display your identification. Once the deposit is done you’ll be
given a bill that includes your MTCN :( Money Transfer Control Number).
Send us a mail indicating the amount you’re sending
and the MTCN, we will confirm the transference by e-mail or by phone. Then
we’ll proceed to make all the payments.
Notify your recipient that their money is on the way:
You Can Make your Payments through Western
Union with your Visa Card
Send money transfer online from:
· New Zealand
· United Kingdom
· United States
If you are interested in this tour or do you have
any questions about it. Please Contact us .....