Ausangate trek 3 days - $280.00
DAY 02: UPIS – ARAPA PASS – YANACOCHA – EXTREME AUSANGATE PASS - LAKES
After breakfast, we will ascend towards the first pass called Arapa (4800m/15748f). Thereafter, we will descend towards Yana cocha and have a picknick. Our route continues ascending towards the Extreme Ausangate pass (4850m/15912f) and ends at the shore of the Ausangate Lake (4650m/15256f) where we will camp.
Hiking time: 7 hours
DAY 03: PUCCACOCHA – RODEANA – CUSCO
We leave the campsite at 8 a.m. to explore the lagoons of Pucacochas. After 3 hours walking we’ll go back to the camp site to have lunch. At 3:30 pm we have our transport back to Cusco. The arrival is around 8 p.m
- Transport from the hotel to the town of Tinqui
- Return transport from Tinqui to Cusco
- Entrance to the Ausangate park
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- High quality camping equipment (professional tents, Doite model Cima 4, extra light/4,5kgs for two persons. Mattresses, eating tent with table and chairs, bathroom tent).
- Meals during the excursion (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks/option vegetarian)
- Cook and cooking equipment
- Horseman and mules, for all our camping equipment and personal luggage (Up to 8 kg.)
- Emergency horse (for minimal 2 persons)
- First-aid kit and oxygen bottle
Tour Not included:
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Sleeping bag (if you do not have a sleeping bag, there is the possibility of lending one)
You can pay by WESTERN UNION, by BANKING TRANSFERENCE,
1.-SEND YOUR PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION
With Western Union®, you can send and get money quickly at any of our 117.000 agents or offices all over the world. Check on internet www.westernunion.com look for the nearest office of Western Union, ask for International sendings cashier, then you’ll get a form and you have to fill it in.
Complete the form.
1. - Ensure you get the form to fill it in.
2. - The payment is in American dollars and write the amount in letters.
3. - Then write in numbers the amount you will send.
4. - Copy the receptionist information as follows:
Surname: Mancilla Muchari
Address: calle Suecia 380 C - Plaza de armas, Cusco City: CUSCO
Do not forget to fill in your personal information. Pay to the cashier the amount you will send plus the charge of sending. You’ll be asked to display your identification. Once the deposit is done you’ll be given a bill that includes your MTCN :( Money Transfer Control Number).
Send us a mail indicating the amount you’re sending and the MTCN, we will confirm the transference by e-mail or by phone. Then we’ll proceed to make all the payments.
Notify your recipient that their money is on the way: MACAW ADVENTURE
You Can Make your Payments through Western Union with your Visa Card
Send money transfer online from:
If you are interested in this tour or do you have any questions about it. Please Contact us .....